- HelpHOPELive programs/funds
- How to make a tax-deductible donation
- Other Ways to Give
- A Donor's Bill of Rights
- Wherever the need is greatest
When you make a gift to HelpHOPELive you tangibly improve the lives of families facing devastating uninsured medical expenses related to transplantation or catastrophic injury (spinal cord or traumatic brain). These gifts help HelpHOPELive to provide fundraising guidance, patient resources and support.
- Emergency Grant Fund
Your gift to the HelpHOPELive Emergency Grant Fund benefits patients facing a medical crisis for whom fundraising is not an option. Emergency grants provide a safety net to patients living closest to the edge to pay for items such as the next dose of life-sustaining medication, travel to critical medical care, gaps in Medicare coverage, expenses of living donors, adaptive equipment and ramps.
-Back to Top-
|Make checks payable to:||HelpHOPELive|
|Two Radnor Corporate Center|
|100 Matsonford Road, Suite 100|
|Radnor, PA 19087|
|Note in the memo section||"In honor of (patient's name)" or "HelpHOPELive" if that is your intent|
Note: HelpHOPELive retains 4% from check/cash donations for its administrative costs.
By credit card or eCheck
|Online (secure) donation||DONATE NOW|
|By phone||Call HelpHOPELive at 800.642.8399|
Note: Credit card donations and eChecks have an additional 3% deducted because of the high processing costs associated with the transaction. There is also a $10 total minimum credit card or eCheck donation.
By gifting stock or securities
- Obtain a charitable donation form from your brokerage firm (often available as a website download).
- On the form, designate what securities you would like to donate. The form will indicate what information is needed from HelpHOPELive. To obtain this information, call HelpHOPELive at 800-642-8399 and ask to speak with someone in the financial department.
- Complete the form and send it off to your stock broker.
- HelpHOPELive will acknowledge your gift at the average of the high and low market values on the date the stock is received into our brokerage account.
- Honor or memorialize someone - Give a gift in honor of a person to commemorate a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion, or in memory of a loved one who has passed away.
- Matching gifts through Corporate Matching Gift program - When you celebrate an anniversary or significant event, request that your social and employment network contribute to HelpHOPELive in your honor. Double Your Impact
- Planned Giving - Make a provision in your Will for HelpHOPELive . Consider giving vehicles such as: charitable gift annuities, remainder trusts and pooled income funds, which allow you to retain income during your life and the lives of your loved ones, with the remainder going to HelpHOPELive. Contact HelpHOPELive Executive Director Lynne Coughlin Samson, Esq., at 800.642.8399 today to discuss making a planned gift to HelpHOPELive and become a member of the HelpHOPELive Enduring Hope Legacy Circle.
- Corporate donations - Businesses often contribute to an employee's favorite charity in recognition of volunteer service to the community.
- Contribute directly through your local United Way Donor Choice Program - Check with your local United Way chairperson about how to designate.
Effective August 15, 2009, United Way donations can no longer be given to specific patient campaigns. UW donations go to the HelpHOPELive General Fund only.)
- Contribute through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) #12095
Effective August 15, 2009, CFC donations can no longer be given to specific patient campaigns. CFC donations go to the HelpHOPELive General Fund.)
- HelpHOPELive only shares the names of those contributors who wish to be recognized. HelpHOPELive provides a list of contributors in the patient password-protected area of our website. HelpHOPELive does not disclose donation amounts. Read: A Donor's Bill of Rights