Catastrophic Injury Patients
Recovering from a catastrophic injury (spinal cord, traumatic brain, amputation) can be an overwhelming experience for patients and families—emotionally, physically and financially. In the course of this difficult journey, you can rely on HelpHOPELive.
HelpHOPELive empowers patient families to mobilize their communities to fundraise for uninsured expenses related to catastrophic injury, including, but not limited to, home and vehicle modifications, rehabilitation therapy and home health care.
HelpHOPELive will be with you every step of the journey—from initial discussions about fundraising, through phases of active fundraising and payment of medical expenses.
The compassionate, professional staff at HelpHOPELive offers:
- Identify volunteer network
- Help write appeal letters for community circulation
- Provide step-by-step instructions for organizing fundraising events
- Provide materials for the collection of monetary tax-deductible donations
- Design flyers and other promotional materials for events
- Provide support with traditional and social media
- Help set up and maintain personalized patient Web pages on the HelpHOPELive website
- Assure fiscal accountability of funds raised
- Provide tax deductibility for donors
HelpHOPELive is here for you to answer your financial questions and concerns, as well as administer funds raised in your honor.
To begin fundraising or to learn more about HelpHOPELive, call us today at 800.642.8399 to speak with a Patient Services Coordinator.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Joni, Rebecca, Judy, Susann, Amy and Amanda - HelpHOPELive Patient Services Department