The ultimate measure of the impact of any human service organization is found in the answers to two questions: Are we making a difference in the lives of the people we serve; Would they recommend our organization to other people? Data collected for the 2012 Impact Survey suggests that HelpHOPELive is succeeding on both metrics!
Key Findings from the 2012 HelpHOPELive Impact SurveyConducted by The Center for Outcomes Anaylsis on behalf of HelpHOPELive.
- Quality of life improves significantly for patients and families after working with HelpHOPELive.
Survey respondents experienced improvement in 22 quality of life categories after working with HelpHOPELive, most notably: hope, health and freedom from stress.
- Patients and families are highly satisfied with our service.
* 92% of survey respondents reported HelpHOPELive staff "Very Respectful."
* 90% of survey respondents reported HelpHOPELive "very timely" or "timely" in responding to questions or concerns.
- Patients and families would recommend HelpHOPELive.
* 88.1% of survey respondents said they would recommend HelpHOPELive.
- When asked to describe the impact of HelpHOPELive on their lives, patients and families responded positively. See what they had to say
* Exceeds or is in line with national benchmarks set forth by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Agency for Heathcare Research and Quality.